Monday, February 8, 2010

Research Blog #3: Questions for the Librarian

1) I have never been to the library here other than to just print things out from the computers so I am not sure of all that the library has to offer. How would I go about checking out a book? Is there a standard fee I need to pay or do I just use my Rutgers ID card? How long can I have a book out for? How would I search to find the specific books, articles, etc. that i need to further my research?

2) Where could I find any information on academics vs. college life? Do you know of any articles or anything that argues how academics play a much larger role than does college/student life in terms of what people wind up doing with the rest of their lives?

3) Where could I find information and statistics on the cost of higher education?

No comments:

Post a Comment